Saturday 9 April 2016

Your Chance to Feature in My Last FA

So I said I'd like to get people involved in my last FA, so here it is!
If you want to feature in the last episode, all you need to do is send me via Email or upload unlisted and send me a link.....an audio clip from one of your FA's!
  • Must be unscored (no music heard within the clip if possible)
  • Can be from a previous episode or an episode that is likely to be out before December 2016
  • Please keep it age appropriate (not that I expect the Doctor to swear)
  • Avoid loud scenes, choose a clip which would represent your FA
  • If another actor plays the Doctor in your FA, please let me know if they are known to do it for others, I don't want to end up with multiple clips of the same voice as no one could tell the difference. So either let me know or use a voice distinctive to your FA.
  • Maximum of 15 seconds of audio.
  • Send Audio or links to DWTODWFA@hotmail.co.uk
Thanks!
I cannot tell you how these will be implemented as that would spoil it. However this is the last chance for such a thing. Please also attach your YouTube Channel name or the name most people recognize you by, these will be featured either in the Credits or description (undecided as of yet).

1 comment: